How exactly can I improve my portfolio?
And what is Real Estate Asset Management (REAM) even useful for?
These two questions occupy many real estate owners and demand for an honest answer. Our Immo-Snapshot is a structured review of your current portfolio. We offer a condensed report on the strengths and potentials in your portfolio. This will provide you with solid oversight and a good grasp of REAM’s value contribution.
Market value appraisal of your real estate assets
Analysis of rent incomes and optimizations regarding costs and area usage
Assessment of micro- and macro-location
Short evaluation of development opportunities
Do you recognize yourself in these use cases?
Then New Pine is your ideal partner!
- Comprehensive insight into available assets on the market (RE-Database)
- Rigorous appraisal and selection process
- Transparent brokerage with predetermined conditions
- Efficient handling of all legal and tax-related aspects
- Adapting your rental offering to changing market demands
- Dynamic revenue and expense planning
- Investment consultancy (invest/build where it is profitable)
- Early discovery of relevant market and locational developments
- Analysis of the property’s individual development potential
- Discovering and implementing optimization potential
- Calculated the economic viability of cyclical and one-off renovations
- Current value appraisals of your property